Service Apartments in Hyderabad provides alternate accommodation to expensive hotels and make shift accommodations for travelers visiting Hyderabad on business or for pleasure. Service Apartments have become the natural preferred choice of corporates, business travelers, tourist groups, individual visitors and health tourism industry to effectively accommodate their guests travelling to Hyderabad.
- Outsourced Services
- Enquire Now
- Picture Gallery
- Guest Review
- Contact Us
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Business
|NAME OF THE FIRM :||WELLNESS HOTELS|
|OPERATING NAME :||Nirvana Serviced Accommodations|
CATEGORIES OF ACCOMMODATION OFFERED ARE
Apartment – 3 Bedroom
Apartment – 4 Bedroom
Terms & Conditions :
- Rights of Admission are reserved.
- Tariffs quoted in all communications are subject to change without notice as per the decision of the management from time to time. Guests who have paid advance towards confirmation of booking or already staying at the premises shall not be affected by the change in Tariff for the length of their initial booking. Guests extending their stay however shall be affected by the change in tariff.
- All quoted tariffs are in INR (Indian National Rupee) and exclusive of tax
- Applicable taxes are extra and are subject to change as per Government regulations.
- Check out time is 24 Hrs and subject to change as decided from time to by the management.
- Reservations are guaranteed only against realization of 50% advance paid by Crossed Cheque / DD favoring WELLNESS HOTELS or in Cash. Balance payment shall be made at the time of the guest check out.
- Cancellation charges:
- 7 days to 72 hrs. in advance – 50% of the advance.
- 72 hrs to 24 hrs in advance – 100% of the advance.
- Guest shall provide all pertinent information accurately as required by the Guest Register at the time of Check-In.
- Payments can be made by Crossed Cheque, Credit Card or in Cash. Out station cheques will not be accepted.
- Guest shall pay in advance, room rent for the entire duration of his stay indicated at the time of Check-In.
- Guest shall pay all dues at the time of Check-Out failing which the management reserves the right to initiate appropriate action to recover the amount.
- All payment Cheques / DDs shall be made favoring WELLNESS HOTELS / Nirvana Serviced Accommodations.
- Billing cycle will be once every 7 days, for guests staying at NIRVANA for more than a week. Guests shall settle all dues for the period immediately on being presented with the bill.
- In the unlikely event of any payment being in arrears towards the stay of any Company’s guest(s), the Management shall give notice of the same to the Company and the Company shall take steps immediately to clear the arrears failing which, the Company shall be pay interest at the rate of 2% per month on such outstanding arrears. This is without prejudice to the right of the Management to ask the other guest(s) of the said Company staying in the premises to leave the premises forthwith after clearing their dues.
- Stay extensions can be granted at the sole discretion of the management subject to availability of rooms. Management holds the right to evict any guest if he overstays his indicated stay plan to make way for booked guests.
- In the case of long-term guests, the Management would require advance notice and particulars of the name and details of the guest(s) checking in/checking out.
- The Management disclaims all liability and responsibility for any accident(s), damage or any/all acts attributable to the guest(s) during their stay in the premises. The guest(s) or the Company shall be solely responsible for all the costs and consequences of such accident, damage or act(s) attributable to the guest(s).
- The Management shall not be liable for any out sourced services / supplies provided in the premises at the request of the guests.
- The guest(s) shall take all necessary care and precaution to use the premises, the facilities, the infrastructure and the property, both movable and immovable, provided at NIRVANA without causing any damage or loss to the same. The guest(s), shall bear all cost and losses arising out of any such damage or loss caused to the premises, infrastructure, facilities or the property, both movable and immovable, provided at Nirvana Serviced Accommodations.
House Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations to be followed by Guests at all times.
- A maximum of 2 guests shall be permitted to stay in and utilize each room provided at Nirvana Serviced Accommodations.
- Guest(s) will not be permitted to entertain visitors in the premises after 10-30 P.M.
- Hosting of Parties in not allowed at Nirvana Serviced Accommodations
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be served at Nirvana Serviced Accommodations as per the local excise laws.
- Personal attendants/chauffeurs are not allowed to reside in the premises.
- Pets are not allowed in the premises.
- Smoking is prohibited in the common areas.
- In the event of any guest(s) causing disturbance in the premises or violating the Rules and Regulations stipulated herein, the Management reserves the absolute and unconditional right to ask such guest(s) to leave, without any further notice.
- All guests are required to be properly and decently attired while using the common areas in the premises.
- The guest(s) shall be civil and cordial to the staff and the Management in all their dealings. Any unruly or rude behavior on the part of the guest(s) shall warrant the Management exercising its unconditional right to ask such guest to leave the premises immediately and without further notice.
- The guest(s) shall not indulge in any unlawful or illegal activity in the premises of Nirvana Serviced Accommodations and shall abide by the rules and regulations mentioned herein. Any violation in this regard shall result in the immediate expulsion of the guest(s) involved from the premises. This shall always be without prejudice to the right of the Management to report the matter to the Police authorities for initiating necessary penal action against such guest(s).